Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Emcee for the Building Inner Beauty Pageant














What I love about the Building Inner Beauty program is that they teach young girls the importance of what is on the inside, and that through that they can shine on the outside. It starts with self confidence and the way that you treat others, it is about making a lasting impression when you first meet someone, it is about making eye contact and smiling even when things don't go your way, it is about how you make other feel that will be remembered. Crissy Garcia makes it her mission to see that young girls get the basis of these ideas, so that they can grow up knowing that they can do whatever they set their minds to and not to listen to any doubt that may come to them in the form of themselves or other people. I was honored to emcee the event with my co-host P.O.K. for the 2nd annual year. I have been involved with this organization through its inception and was glad to be a part of it again! At the end I was even honored with a honorary Miss Inner Beauty Award! I am so proud of our new winners! More pictures to follow!

No comments: