Monday, March 16, 2009

Jade Monfils at the Dallas Bea's Kids

Bea's Kids is an after-school tutoring center that has 4 locations in the Dallas metroplex. The 3rd location that I attended was their Dallas branch, this location has fewer kids, but they didn't lack any personality! When I arrived it was mostly the younger group in 1st- 3rd grade. One of the tutoring methods at this location is if the kids have questions they raise their hands. This is so that they try to do it themselves first, and then the tutors can check/show them how to do a problem correctly. The children were being very competitive in their game show like vocabulary quiz, but in the end they were all winners! I gave all of them signed autograph cards, and they didn't want me to leave. They were so sweet, when I was driving off 2 little girls said they wanted to go with me! I said "Don't worry, I'll come back and help with you with your homework again".

No comments: