Saturday, August 15, 2009

Summer SMART Girls Last Class










The summer session is ending at the Boys and Girls Club and school is starting on Monday. I had my last SMART Girls class where we talked more in depth about boys/relationships and how they think that they deserve to be treated. We touched on the recent Chris Brown and Rhianna break up and how no girl EVER deserves to be beaten up by any man or male figure. All my girls are "smart" girls because they are the ones telling me that you should NEVER go back to anyone that hits you and to get out of that relationship ASAP!!! I am so proud of them!! :) Also since school starts next week the club had an end of summer "party" and all the kids got sponsored school supplies and backpacks. There was even a talent show were some of my girls got to perform their best talents. Some sang and some danced. Here are some pictures of the memories that I have taken from the past 2 months. I hope that I was able to teach these girls how to be responsible young ladies, they have also taught me a thing or two!!

No comments: