Thursday, June 4, 2009

Jade Monfils Partners with the Afterschool Alliance

This week I got in contact with the Afterschool Alliance, the nation's leading voice for afterschool, and signed on to help raise awareness about the importance of afterschool programs. As you know my platform relates directly to this cause and I am so excited to be championing this message at an even larger scale! I want to encourage everyone who supports afterschool programs and thinks that children would benefit from affordable programs that will in return give positive effects, to go to http://www.afterschoolalliance.org/a4aJoin.cfm and sign the petition. By doing this you are helping to get the needed funds for these very crucial programs. All it takes is a little time, and it doesn't cost anything! I myself grew up in a home where both of my parents worked, I didn't have an afterschool program but I know that I could have benefited from them. Here is the link once more:

http://www.afterschoolalliance.org/a4aJoin.cfm

No comments: