Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Jade Monfils featured in the Lewisville Leader and JC Penney Newsletter













I got a call saying that the "Lewisville Leader" ran a story about me in their city paper, my mom drove around looking for the paper in Lewisville and found it! I was also featured in this month's JC Penney company newsletter (you can click on both stories at the top to read). Back in April I ran into a group of JC Penney employees at the DFW USO airport event. When we were taking pictures I told them that I work at the home office as well, and they said that they would have to write a story about my recent win. When I got back to work I did an interview with them and they did a great job putting the story together. It is so great to have a company that fully supports what you are trying to do in and out of the workplace!!

No comments: